Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804734C6498-0401191832
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Now available for download CNC12 v5.0 rev0 Beta

Post by ShawnM »

Requested feature for the new 5.0 if possible. When I plasma cut repeated parts I turn repeat on of course and say I type 25 for the number of parts and press cycle start, is there a way on the screen on the left column under the speed and voltage readings that you can place a part counter? Up or down?

Or is there already one on another screen that I don't know where it's hiding?
cncsnw

Post by cncsnw »

That is in the standard status window, in the upper right quarter of the main CNC screen.

If you are on the runtime graphics (RTG) screen, press F8/GCode to return the display to the main CNC screen, with the full status window.
ShawnM
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804734C6498-0401191832

Post by ShawnM »

Thanks Marc, I'll have a look on the next run. Once I start the cycle I never thought to swap screens off the RTG screen to look for it. I have a dwell at the end on the cut cycle that gives me just enough time to load the next part and catch my breath before it starts to cut the next part. I lose track sometimes and it would be great to see how many I've done or have left in the repeat cycle. Thanks for your help.
Joey
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none

Post by Joey »

ShawnM wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:39 pm Thanks Marc, I'll have a look on the next run. Once I start the cycle I never thought to swap screens off the RTG screen to look for it. I have a dwell at the end on the cut cycle that gives me just enough time to load the next part and catch my breath before it starts to cut the next part. I lose track sometimes and it would be great to see how many I've done or have left in the repeat cycle. Thanks for your help.
Shawn! We haven't had much plasma testing. Are you running the latest 5.0 release? I'm guessing you would of mentioned an issue if you noticed one. Can you update to this build and let me know what you think of it with Acorn plasma?
cnckeith
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by cnckeith »

I locked this thread. CNC12 v5.0 RC#4 will be posted shortly.
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html