Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

4.99 beta ATC set up

Post by TheKitMill »

Downloaded the 4.99 software and installed and set up with no issues Then set up the ATC and it work with one exception

I wrote a ATC test program that just cycles through all the tools as it should. I have a Auto tool touch installed and it works as it should but when i run the ATC program it wants to touch off the tool every time it does a change is there a setting in the wizard to bypass the Auto tool touch off once the tools are set. I have this on my test bench hooked up to motors but not on a machine so i trigger the touch off manually when I see it reach the tool change position and start moving the z down

Acorn 4 pro license
TheKitMill
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes

Re: 4.99 beta ATC set up

Post by TheKitMill »

Attached is current report. It still want to reset each tool after tool change. I use the 4.99 ATC set up in the wizard. It does not do this with 4.82
TheKitMill

Post by TheKitMill »

I reinstalled previous version version 4.82 and the ATC works without having to reset tool length at every tool change.
Allin1Chris
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by Allin1Chris »

This appears to be an issue with the ATC wizard menu, not giving the option to change the TT after each tool option.

To work around this, can manually set Parameter 160 to 1. You will need to Initialize the ATC after doing so in V4.99.

Thanks for pointing it out.
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)

Centroid PLC Tutorial Videos