Powermax 1000 g3?

All things related to the Centroid Acorn Plasma system.

Moderators: cnckeith, Joey

Joey
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Powermax 1000 g3?

Post by Joey »

The profiles provided are not older 1000 G3 profiles.

It is important to calibrate to the Hypertherm cut chart so that your voltages and speeds match up throughout the cut chart for that model.

Just adjust the name and add your models cut chart information to the profile to calibrate with. Then add the other cut chart data to create other profiles.

There is no cut charts for the china cutters. I'll have profiles to calibrate too shortly but at this time china cutters will need there own profiles figured out. Should have profiles for Primeweld and Everlast in the Next couple weeks.
Last edited by Joey on Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoenBuilt

Post by BoenBuilt »

Joey wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:38 pm The profiles provider are not older 1000 G3 profiles.

It is important to calibrate to the Hypertherm cut chart so that your voltages and speeds match up throughout the cut chart for that model.

Just adjust the name and add your models cut chart information to the profile to calibrate with. Then add the other cut chart data to create other profiles.

There is no cut charts for the china cutters. I'll have profiles to calibrate too shortly but at this time china cutters will need there own profiles figured out. Should have profiles for Primeweld and Everlast in the Next couple weeks.
Ok, I think I understand now. I thought it mentioned something about having to use a provided profile for calibration, but it meant to use settings specific to your plasma model 👍 I'll play with it more today.
landmark573

Post by landmark573 »

Did your PM1000 have the voltage divider or were you able to purchase one from Hypertherm? I'm hoping to get one at an auction but would like to know if those parts are available.
BoenBuilt

Post by BoenBuilt »

landmark573 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:20 pm Did your PM1000 have the voltage divider or were you able to purchase one from Hypertherm? I'm hoping to get one at an auction but would like to know if those parts are available.
Bought the cpc with voltage divider from hypertherm.