CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Milltronics MB24

Post by dlenardu »

Jeff,

Yeah my contactor is 110v. I have my ALLinOneDC ordered should be here this week. I started pulling things apart to get ready for it and just trying to get a game plan ready. I already built a new control panel and a new arm with a swivel to bring the control panel out further and lower so I can see everything easier
cabinet
cabinet
contactor
contactor
S-K Machine
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: A901038

Post by S-K Machine »

The cabinet looks like it has not been "molested" by anyone which is a good thing.
I would call milltronics and get a copy of the factory schematic. You can then circle what you are keeping and needs to be removed.
I would not just go in and rip it all out, as you will be putting at least half it back. Save yourself some work.
I had some split loom tubing laying around, something like this.

Put it over the circuits that you are keeping so you do not get lost. They use the same color for everything.
That does look like a 120VAC contactor, but without the real part number that is on the side it's hard to confirm.
What model is this machine?
dlenardu
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none

Post by dlenardu »

Jeff,

The machine is a Partner 1E. Also, I know you said you were able to reuse the dc rectifier and capacitors for the servos. What is the voltage across your capacitors and what is the voltage of your servos? I measured 170VDC across the capacitor on my machine but my servos are 140V.

Thanks again,
Daniele