**Resolved** MPU11/DC310B Bench Test

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

rsv4dave

**Resolved** MPU11/DC310B Bench Test

Post by rsv4dave »

Hi all, Its been some time since I purchased my second retrofit kit from Ajax. Just started the bench test all is fine with the hardware
FPGA-OK = Solid green
DSP Debug = Flashing
DSP - OK = Solid Green
+5V = Solid Green

My problem is software. CD = Mach3 Plugin & Documentation v1.14

The CD makes reference to Mach3 software must be installed first, my manual also makes reference to Mach3 software from Newfangled Solutions, LLC.

My question is do I need to purchase this software and If I do what version as the Newfangled site is not clear ( to me )

The PC is running windows XP

Thanks in advance for your help.
Dave
rsv4dave

Re: MPU11/DC310B Bench Test

Post by rsv4dave »

I have just found out that I need to purchase the Mach3 from Newfangled

Dave
rsv4dave

Post by rsv4dave »

Hi all,

I have been thinking overnight do I need the Mach3 software ?? $175.00 from Newfangled

Can someone just confirm that I do need to buy the Mach3 software in order to run my machine as I do have the Centroid CNC software.

Thanks in advance

Dave
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

If you purchased the Centroid Software there is no need to use Mach3. A unlock sheet with your permanent unlock should have been sent along with your order for the Centroid Software. If you did not receive this please contact sales@ajaxcnc.com with your control serial or invoice number and we will send you another copy.
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
rsv4dave

Post by rsv4dave »

Thanks Ajaxliviu

Yes I do have my Software Unlocks sheet.

Thanks for a quick response.

Dave