CNC Control System Serial Number: A900979
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Centroid oak Bench test. error 9061 *SOLVED*

Post by Jqmce »

Hello Team,
Very excited to say that I have received my Oak board, 1616 expansion module and wireless MPG this week.

The machine I am converting:
ATRUMP Mill E216 with umbrella 16T ATC. Circa 2007. (Had ITRI controller on it that failed)

I am running through the bench test today and have come to a halt with Error "9061 mini plc 1 communication fault".

I have followed the setup to the letter and have watched Marty's video too. (Thanks Marty)
when installing I chose to load the PLC file for OAK. MILL. CNC12. Umbrella ATC.

At first I had "412 MPG1 Error" but cleared it by changing P348 to 0. (This may have to be changed back when installing wireless MPG later)

I have been looking for an error listing to work out what 9061 is and possible solutions. My one thought is do I need to have the 1616 plugged in and installed to the Oak board?

I will start up an official build thread once i get the bench testing out of the way.

(Is there no CNC12 based OAK install instructions? The Oak install instructions available all refer to CNC11 which is not ideal as some of the procedures have changed)

Thanks in advance for your time and help.
Jules
Last edited by Jqmce on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jqmce
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: A900979
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Centroid oak Bench test. error 9061

Post by Jqmce »

**** found the answer on this forum****

I should have had a proper look. my apologies.

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=3165

Thanks.