All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products
- Posts: 7488
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 pm
- Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
- Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
- Oak CNC controller: No
- MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
- DC3IOB: No
- CNC12: Yes
- CNC11: Yes
- CPU10 or CPU7: Yes
- CNC Control System Serial Number: none
- Location: Mesa, AZ
jonathan@twente-am wrote: ↑Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:48 pm
I'm building a gigantic 3D Printer for construction
YEs counterweighted head, but I'll add a brake resistor if needed
I will actual have dual Xaxis and then a Zservo with break.
Setup picture will follow in a month or so.
Noted for the Reactor.
Awesome, looking forward to seeing how this works out. Very interested to see the machine in action when you can post information!