My comments:Aly-Tek wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:27 pm
Hi BodeRacing, That's the same setup I'm trying to install. But it looks like you've only used 8 pins and the Renishaw OMI-2T has 13. Any chance you could share the wires and pinouts you used and any install notes I need to be aware of? It would be very much appreciated
- - I need to make some changes. Atrump did not enable tool touch off detect so I did not use it. I did not think it existed in the control, but it does. Parameter was not enabled. The folks on this board helped me figure it out. I need to add it and haven't had the chance yet.
- - I should of spent the money to buy an I/O expansion module. I still might. So I kind of cheated. I would of done more of it in the PLC if I had more outputs available.
- - I did not take the time to read the PLC programming instruction manual. So I kinda winged it on past experience. Not sure the programming is what it should be but it works.
- - I used AUX buttons to enable the spindle and tool touch off probes. See the PLC program for details.
- - JB is the junction box I added at the probe connector.
See if my stuff makes any sense to you...............