Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: DDFJECJJE
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Ajax Plugin not responding

Post by malzra »

Here's the story:

I used temp computer to setup my mill the first time now that my mill is functioning well and now I want to put a new computer to replace the old one. Thus I did

How I did this was I installed mach and the ajax plugin on the new computer and then copied the old computer's mach/ajax files over and replaced the new ones this worked with very good results. It was like nothing has even happend

I started to notice I was having a blacklash issue with newly rebuilt milling machine and decided to "adjust" the blacklash settings inside the Ajax plugin. This is where my problem starts

when I click on the ajax plugin in "Config Plugins" inside mach, the screen never appears it just doesn't respond I try this on my old computer and it works fine but I would like to do this from the new computer.

Any ideas and if I have to reinstall stuff how can I do it safely I have some custom configs/brains/motor tuneing done and I don't want to lose that information
bonestock
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Ajax Plugin not responding

Post by bonestock »

If the ajaxconfig.exe program (the program run from the Config Plugins menu) is not coming up, you may not have .net 3.5 installed.