CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

CNC 11 not working

Post by sandcrab123 »

Problems with CNC11

Copy of inquiry sent to Ajax Tech.

My system is using windows XP and version 3.04 of CNC11. I purchased an ALLINONE with MACH3.

I installed the last unlock code that you sent me and it successfully unlocked the software. I see on the main screen that all is turned on.

The drive configuration screen show's all "0's" in the fields.

The "Software Add On" screen shows PC PLC "none". Shouldn't there be a PLC? If there needs to be one, how do I install one and will it kill my demo again?

I can not do anything with CNC11. The machine is energized, but I can't move anything. When I type a command in Midi and press "alt-S" nothing happens. I have an alarm 2035 Keyboard Jogging Disabled. When I bring up the Jogging Screen it won't do anything.

If you can help me get this back working again, I still don't know how to get into the motor tuning screens as illustrated in the manual?

Thanks

Dan B
sandcrab123
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
DC3IOB: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Erratic moves with Mach 3

Post by sandcrab123 »

When I power up with MACH3. Pressing the estop button turns on my relay and energizes the motors ready. I can bring up the jogging screen and jog continuosly or step in all three modes on all three axis and it seems pretty accurate. (have not been able to configure motors per section 8 in the Mach installation manual). When I try to use Midi commands in any axis, I get very inconsistant or no move at all. The axis will move accurately a few times then it will move erratically even in the wrong direction or not at all! It seems like it is not getting consistant signals from the keyboard. Without fixing this problem I'm dead in the water.

Thanks,

Dan B
CNC-Global
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: CNC 11 not working

Post by CNC-Global »

Daniel

Please Set Parameter 170 to 1 to enable the Keyboard jogging .
For Mpu11 you need only one plc file that is in you case is allin1dc-basic.src after compilation shoud be mpu.plc

CNC-Global