bgdayton
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: 328110126
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

**RESOLVED** PLC debouncing inputs

Post by bgdayton »

Lost my Internet connection several weeks ago but got my Bridgeport homing and the spindle running with the Volkman drive. Looks awesome so far! I have a PLCADD1616 card to add onto the all1onedc for I/O to operate the 24 piece tool changer. In reading the comments of the source code for the plc I see notes on SV_PLC_DEBOUNCE_1 through 64. SV_PLC_DEBOUNCE_61 through 64 set the times and 1 through 63 link a debounce time to an input. I searched the rest of the source code and references are in the comments only. How can I program a debounce time to an input. Would a debounce time be required for limit switches on the tool changer? Also are the functions of the system variables predefined in the MPU11? Also I see assignments to error codes. in the plc source code. Are these error messages that display in the Centroid software or do they have a predefined function?
Centroid_Tech

Re: PLC debouncing inputs

Post by Centroid_Tech »

bgdayton,

Our default debounce times are as follows:
Jog panel inputs are 18ms
MPU11 local inputs are 1.5ms which exception of the DSP input 770 which has no debounce
PLC inputs are 1.5ms

1.5ms debounce is adequate for ATC inputs. All your other questions can be answered in the PLC programming manual.
Located here: http://www.ajaxcnc.com/ajaxbb/download/file.php?id=287
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..