Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: can't access serial no. until
software is installed. Soon.
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

control not responding on powerup

Post by Ajax »

Hello Everybody. I have bought several CNC systems from Ajax and they are really good. There was a few problems and I had sent a couple of boards back to Ajax and still the problem was there. On starting, the blue interface comes on and with the estop button pressed, but no error code such as "etop on" is seen.

I de- press the Estop button, an error message fashes Estop ON ( should show "Estop Released"). I can yet see the estop relay active and power is on the dc310 drive. Cannot move the machine, no reponse on the yellow button of Continuous/ Intermitant feed. The tiny red LED on Int/Cont button is always on. I do every thing. check wiring, waste two days. Finally I note that some of the small leds not bright on the dc310 drive( the surface mounted green ones).

I decide that there is some thing wrong with the DC310 drive, and with my palm, bangs on the DC310 drive top cover with a little force ( couple of times). The leds light up now and the system is working.

Conclusion :- Tiny relay contacts was stuck on one of the relays of the board., or a loose wire or part of the board component.

If you like you can try if you had the same problem.( at your own risk, I am not responsible hehe)
Vasantha from Sri Lanka
diycncscott

Re: control not responding on powerup

Post by diycncscott »

What type of system is this? CPU10 or MPU11?

It sounds like you have the wrong PLC program and configuration files installed.

What "LED's" are you talking about that "light up" after "banging it?