DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Mist allin1 new install how to?

Post by RandyL »

Allin1 new install
report_0831171817_2018-04-04_21-13-00.zip
(5.02 MiB) Downloaded 136 times
having problems getting the mist to work.
from the PC screen alt j
CTRL + K does not seem to do anything.
From MDI mode M07 = i can hear the solenoid activate in the mist cabinet, but i am not getting any air through the line.

I may have a actual mister problem, but that does not explain why CTRL k does not activate solenoid.

thanks
Centroid_Tech

Re: Mist allin1 new install how to?

Post by Centroid_Tech »

From the main screen press ALT+I. You will see 4 rows of red and green dots. This is called the PLC Diagnostic menu. The top row are your inputs while the row directly underneath are your outputs. Press F3(MDI) and issue an M7. Do you see OUT4 turning green? If not, please provide Centroid Tech Support with your TeamViewer ID and password so that they can log onto your system. If so, then the software is working correctly. Disconnect the wires going to the OUT4COM and OUT4 terminals on the ALLIN1DC. Do you measure 0 resistance between those terminals when that output is told to turn on? If so, now connect those wires again and measure the voltage to your mister as there has to be a break somewhere in the wiring or an issue with the mister.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..