Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

M40 tapping

Post by Mansuper »

Just got a 1989 Atrump bed mill with M40 control . I’m trying to tap with a tension compression tool holder , when programing in Shop floor I Press F3 and fill in all info check F8 and graph shows the tap tapping . But when I run it the program shuts down . I see in the M Series manual that tapping may have been an opposition . If so can I add it now? Thanks for any help ........
Centroid_Tech

Re: M40 tapping

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Please email a current report as well as a configuration backup of that system as explained in the CNC7 section of the attached tech bulletin to support@centroidcnc.com. I am assuming that as old as that system is, you are most likely running CNC7 which is a DOS based control. If you are running CNC10 which is a Linux based control, please follow that section of the tech bulletin.
Attachments
193 Generating Report.pdf
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
Mansuper
Acorn CNC Controller: No

Post by Mansuper »

Ok thanks I’ll give a try to generate a report and forward to you soon.....
Mansuper
Acorn CNC Controller: No

Post by Mansuper »

Ok thanks I’ll give a try to generate a report and forward to you soon.....it is running CNC7