**RESOLVED** centroid demo software?

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

sml

**RESOLVED** centroid demo software?

Post by sml »

Hi
Is anybody can help me for centroid software?
I am very interest in this software ? but first i want have a demo of this software and then try to buy because i want check the ability .
Thank you
sml
ajaxchris

Re: centroid demo software?

Post by ajaxchris »

Hello,

You can download this demo version of the CENTROID CNC software. This is the latest 2.66 version CENTROID demo software, and it is basically a fully functional demo (you cannot save part programs that have more than so many lines in them in Intercon - CENTROID's conversational part programming software.)

CENTROID also has some really great free videos which demonstrate how to use the software, and I strongly recommend watching some of them first (or even better, at the same time, if you have a large enough monitor to do so): http://www.centroidcnc.com/video_milltrain_index.html

You can step through all of them, but one of the most interesting that shows the capabilities of the software is Step 4: Programming the part using CENTROID's built-in Intercon conversational programming software

Thank you.
sml

Post by sml »

Thank you very much :D
sml

Post by sml »

Can i use it for Linux or it is only for windows XP ?
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

SML,

The Demo software runs on 32 or 64 bit Windows only. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 are all supported.

The release version of CNC11 (non-demo) is available for either Windows or Linux.
sml

Post by sml »

Ok
Thank you