Hi
I bought from Ajaxcnc at 2005, the components for my cnc mill machine as below:
CPU7
PLC windc3io
CPU PIC: IO2PIC(PLC I02)
CNC 10 Mill v1.21
I setup this in Windows XP SP3
System Serial Number: 607050819
Also I bought from Ajaxcnc the DC single for 4th axis two year ago.
My mill works fine

My questions:
1) Because I have not “Sub programs & Macros” option, how much it cost for my setup?
2) How can I make (with G code) to turn the 4th axis (rotate axis) to run continuously rotated ?

I’m waiting for your answer
Thank you
Kotsonis Christos
Greece
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Sub programs & Macros

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

The cost for the Subprograms & Macros feature is $995. If you would like, you can purchase a new SSHD with CNC10 v2.72 for $425 and the Subprograms & Macros feature is automatically included in that software version.

All you need to do is add the 4th axis commanded move on the same line as the other axes and it will move all axes simultaneously. The line X2Y3Z4W10 will simultaneously move all axes to their desired location. The CNC10 software needs to be setup to tell it that the 4th axis is a rotary axis. The attached tech bulletin should help you out.

The rotary table clamp should be connected to the clamp output on your PLC which should be controlled by M10/M11. We would need a report from your system in order to verify that your PLC program has the logic for that clamp output. Thanks.
Attachments
011 Rotary Table Settings.pdf
(8.52 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)