ajtakrajta
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

GPIO4D and Junma

Post by ajtakrajta »

Hi, I'm a beginner I need advice - I'm going to connect this servo-driver Junma SJDE 08APA OY GPIO4D with board. studying the installation manuals, but somehow I do not understand something I'm missing .. Mismatch and the number of outlets on the driver vs. Junma. gpio4d. As I wrote I am a beginner and I need a clue.

idelání for me is a simple scheme with the number of outlets (4, 6, 8, etc. ..) and visual connection with gpio4d unit.

There is a manual for servo driver :

http://epo.cz/stahovani-souboru/doc_dow ... zenim.html

page 38 - electrical outputs PULS, SIGN, CLR, ... 7 wires

And here is the manual for gpio4d :

http://www.ajaxcnc.com/tech/downloads/m ... nstall.pdf

page 26 - I need to explain here Analog outs (2 wires), ENABLE, FAULT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:roll: :oops:
As I understand it -

on left gpio4d-------------on right driver Junma

pin ENABLE -------------- pin /S ON it is ok?
pin ANALOG +out ------- pin ?
pin ANALOG -out ------- pin ?
................... --------..... ?

The question is, is it connected? it is thus possible to control the motors ?

Thanks
cncsnw

Re: GPIO4D and Junma

Post by cncsnw »

It appears those drives are position controllers: they accept digital signals telling them to move a certain amount, and they are responsible for getting there.

There is no reasonable way to use those drives with an Ajax or Centroid control.

The GPIO4D provides an analog (+/- 10V) velocity or torque reference signal. It works with drives that are speed or torque controllers, not position controllers.

Sorry.
ajtakrajta
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by ajtakrajta »

Thanks, maybe it was a stupid idea, but you'd better ask.

Which drivers do I connect to GPIO4D? And what servo motors? Rather I am interested in the way connections, pins ..,

I searched a while, GPIO4D can therefore operate with outputs +10 V /-10V only drives for large motors, yes?

For example, http://www.intermtnfuse.com/images/ABB/ ... -Guide.pdf - it can connect with GPIO4D and attach more powerful engine?

it is suitable for motion control axes X, Y, Z as the horizontal milling machine ?
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Ajtakrajta,

The MPU11/GPIO4D systems and run 3rd party drives that accept -10/+10 analog input and the motor and or drive has a quadrature differential encoder signal to feed back to the MPU11.

The link to the drive you posted does accept an analog signal. As long as the motor you use has a differential quadrature encoder it will work with an MPU11/GPIO4D system.

Yes the MPU11/GPIO4D system will run an X, Y, & Z horizontal milling machine.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
cncsnw

Post by cncsnw »

The ACS55 drive in your second post looks like a general-purpose inverter, not a servo drive.

You need a servo drive.

Try the Yaskawa Sigma II (SGDH) or Sigma V (SGDV) series.