backyard_cnc
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

**RESOLVED** MULTIPLE E-STOPS????

Post by backyard_cnc »

Is it possible to have multiple e-stops if using the large PENDANT jog/operators which has an E-STOP on it??? I would like to have a large e-stop right on the mill head as well as the one included in the Jog pendant and also I might possibly have one on my MPG pendant. I know I can just series up the external E-STOPs but not sure how it all works with the ajax jog pendant. I wonder if it is in series with the e-stop on input 11?

Can't hardly wait for my package to show up!!!!

Gerald
diycncscott

Re: MULTIPLE E-STOPS????

Post by diycncscott »

Hi Gerald,

You can wire in as many Estop switches as you like. Just make sure that they are normally closed and that you wire them in series.

Allin1DC Estop input ---<--------estop switch----<------------estop switch------<--------estop switch-----<----------estop switch---<--<---
+12VDC-------------->-------------------------->------------------------------------------>------------------------>------------------>------------>---^

Drawing depicts 12VDC but you can use whatever voltage you like (5, 12 or 24)
backyard_cnc
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by backyard_cnc »

Thanks Scott,

So is the E-STOP on the large jog panel also in series with these or is that one handled differently?

Gerald
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Hi Gerald,

Yes, the Estop on the pendant (and any other Estop) would be included in the above series