Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 20D7787D1283-0826226486
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Acorn cnc Controller Issue, CNC12 Software

Post by Mirko »

We have problem with the Acron CNC control board. Finally, we managed to install your system on our CNC machine.

We encountered a weird issue when all three axes of CNC move at the same time (3D machining). If we machine in 2D which means only 2 axes are being used at the time, the issue doesn’t occur. When we move one axis manually, this phenomenon also doesn’t occur.
This problem during 3D machining also occurs only on X and Z axis, Y axis works perfectly fine.
When the axis is running on a high signal suddenly it gets a direction signal peak in low, that means particular axis tries to move in opposite direction and back to original direction it supposes to move.
This issue creates inaccuracies in parts as machine doesn’t register when it moves in wrong direction. The impulses are for tiny fraction of time that altogether we get may be 1mm inaccuracy in whole job. These impulses are also irregular in the manner of when they occur and in amplitude.

For your reference I have attached the videos. You will get a separate download link (crypt share) to download the videos. Signals on the oscilloscope you see is of Z axis.

We also tried by separating the centroid electronics form the machine. That meanes the ground of the centroid electronics is separate from the ground of the rest of the periphery e.g., computer, motors etc...

Could you please help me to solve the problem? Or let me know where shall I write to get the help?

We have your first generation of Acron board in one of our CNC machines and it works perfectly till the date.  

The error already occurs when all axes and spindles are disconnected and no other devices are connected, only the Centroid power supply and Centroid board.

Greetings Mirko
Attachments
report_20D7787D1283-0826226486_2023-04-03_10-34-27.zip
(825.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by Mirko on Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mirko
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 20D7787D1283-0826226486

Re: Acorn cnc Controller Issue, CNC12 Software

Post by Mirko »

Mirko wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:45 am We have problem with the Acron CNC control board. Finally, we managed to install your system on our CNC machine.

We encountered a weird issue when all three axes of CNC move at the same time (3D machining). If we machine in 2D which means only 2 axes are being used at the time, the issue doesn’t occur. When we move one axis manually, this phenomenon also doesn’t occur.
This problem during 3D machining also occurs only on X and Z axis, Y axis works perfectly fine.
When the axis is running on a high signal suddenly it gets a direction signal peak in low, that means particular axis tries to move in opposite direction and back to original direction it supposes to move.
This issue creates inaccuracies in parts as machine doesn’t register when it moves in wrong direction. The impulses are for tiny fraction of time that altogether we get may be 1mm inaccuracy in whole job. These impulses are also irregular in the manner of when they occur and in amplitude.

For your reference I have attached the videos. You will get a separate download link (crypt share) to download the videos. Signals on the oscilloscope you see is of Z axis.

We also tried by separating the centroid electronics form the machine. That meanes the ground of the centroid electronics is separate from the ground of the rest of the periphery e.g., computer, motors etc...

Could you please help me to solve the problem? Or let me know where shall I write to get the help?

We have your first generation of Acron board in one of our CNC machines and it works perfectly till the date.
suntravel
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 6433DB0446C1-08115074

Re: Acorn cnc Controller Issue, CNC12 Software

Post by suntravel »