Offline Intercon bought, USB will not bring out of demo.

All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller

Moderator: cnckeith

AnnArborNate
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Offline Intercon bought, USB will not bring out of demo.

Post by AnnArborNate »

Good morning everyone.

I bought offline intercon last week and received the dongle a day or so ago.

I tried to get the dongle to unlock cnc12milldemo, but it does not seem to work. I can get cnc11mill demo to load, but the USB key wont unlock that version because the USB stick says "ver 4.2+"

I have downloaded the drivers, configured my PC, and configured windows 10, restarted PC with and without the dongle inserted etc.

Anyone have any ideas?

I followed the offline intercon instructions to the letter, and I cannot get cnc12mill demo to be unlocked with the dongle.

It seems a bit odd, that the instructions say to download ver 22 from the Oak page, but that version clearly states "not for acorn"

I searched and searched last night, installed every version of Mill-demo I could find and I cant get any version to go out of demo with the dongle.

Thanks for reading this.

Nate.
AnnArborNate

Re: Offline Intercon bought, USB will not bring out of demo.

Post by AnnArborNate »

also, I should add that when I downloaded the sentinal usb key diagnostic software, it will not find the USB key when it is in any of my laptops 3 usb ports.
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

The 4.20+ Offline Intercon Dongle does not use Sentinel Encryption so that software would not find anything.
There is no software on the key itself, it is not read as a hard drive. It is a decryption key.
Please reply to my email with your TeamViewer info when you are ready and I would be happy to take a look at what might be happening.
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
AnnArborNate

Post by AnnArborNate »

Thanks Centroid! you got me up and running.