Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Laser installation on the cnc12 software help

Post by usinart »

I tried to install my new laser with the (acorn-cnc12_v4.60_laser.pdf) and the (acorn_rev4. OBT LASER # S15061.DWG)
and I hade not enough information on how to setup cnc12 .
Need technical from centroid on that .
Some one a the centroid office told me that I had to make a post on that for receiving help and suggestion on the issue .
Thanks
Usinart
Attachments
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
cnckeith
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Laser installation on the cnc12 software help

Post by cnckeith »

please post info about the laser you are using, link to its manual etc..
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html
usinart
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by usinart »

This discussion has already taken place on a forum that I wrote to have a connection and endurance diagram told me that the typical connection for their laser and the acorn card was the acorn rev4 diagram, OBT LASER which applied to their product . The laser works. A connection test with a 5 vdc battery to validate the PWM was done and the result was positive. Now when I launch a program that comes with ACORN, the laser receives current from the 2 fans, which makes it a question of signal and/or software to power the PWM.
OK the laser seems to be connected like the diagram, the laser has done a performance test with 5 vdc, it emits a beam. the program seems to be configured correctly with the connection of the diagram. Of which now it seems to me that it remains on the software and PWM side to be seen.

Cette discussion a deja eu lieu sur un forum que j'ai ecrit pour avoir un schema de branchement et endurance ma dit que le branchement type pour leur laser et la carte acorn etait le schema acorn rev4 , OBT LASER qui s'applicait a leur produit. Le laser fonctionne . Un test de branchement avec une pile de 5 vdc pour valider le pwm a etait fait et le resultat etait positif. Maintenant lorsque je lance un programme qui vient avec ACORN bien le laser recoit du courrant les 2 fans demarre , dont rendu la c'est une question de signal et/ou du software pour faire alimenter le PWM .
OK le laser semble bien etre brancher comme le schema , le laser a fait un test de performance avec 5 vdc , il emet un faisseau . le programme semble etre configure correctement avec le branchement du schema . Dont maintenant il me semble qu'il reste cote software et pwm a voir .
Attachments
LINK.JPG
cnckeith
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by cnckeith »

usinart wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:15 am This discussion has already taken place on a forum that I wrote to have a connection and endurance diagram told me that the typical connection for their laser and the acorn card was the acorn rev4 diagram, OBT LASER which applied to their product . The laser works. A connection test with a 5 vdc battery to validate the PWM was done and the result was positive. Now when I launch a program that comes with ACORN, the laser receives current from the 2 fans, which makes it a question of signal and/or software to power the PWM.
OK the laser seems to be connected like the diagram, the laser has done a performance test with 5 vdc, it emits a beam. the program seems to be configured correctly with the connection of the diagram. Of which now it seems to me that it remains on the software and PWM side to be seen.

post photos and video of wiring and whats going on.

Cette discussion a deja eu lieu sur un forum que j'ai ecrit pour avoir un schema de branchement et endurance ma dit que le branchement type pour leur laser et la carte acorn etait le schema acorn rev4 , OBT LASER qui s'applicait a leur produit. Le laser fonctionne . Un test de branchement avec une pile de 5 vdc pour valider le pwm a etait fait et le resultat etait positif. Maintenant lorsque je lance un programme qui vient avec ACORN bien le laser recoit du courrant les 2 fans demarre , dont rendu la c'est une question de signal et/ou du software pour faire alimenter le PWM .
OK le laser semble bien etre brancher comme le schema , le laser a fait un test de performance avec 5 vdc , il emet un faisseau . le programme semble etre configure correctement avec le branchement du schema . Dont maintenant il me semble qu'il reste cote software et pwm a voir .
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html