VCP is on the left behind CNC12 Screen <resolved, don't use Tablet mode in windows>

All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller

Moderator: cnckeith

Black Forest
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

VCP is on the left behind CNC12 Screen <resolved, don't use Tablet mode in windows>

Post by Black Forest »

I bought a Lenevo M93Z touchscreen All in one computer for my mill. I have waited to use it until the 4.80 was released. I believe I have followed the instructions to set up the PC for use with CNC12 correctly. Cnc12 opens and so does the VCP but it is on the left side of the screen behind the CNC12 screen. There is the open space on the right of the screen beside CNC12 for the VCP. The monitor is set to 1920x 1080. The icon for the VCP is in the task bar and if I click the icon the VCP comes forward to the front.

How can I get the VCP to move to the right?
Black Forest
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: VCP is on the left behind CNC12 Screen

Post by Black Forest »

Got it figured out. The computer was set in tablet mode. It must have come that way as I didn't set it! Now everything is OK and I can proceed with entering the data into the Wizard from my screen shots from 4.64
cnckeith
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: VCP is on the left behind CNC12 Screen

Post by cnckeith »

Black Forest wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:33 am Got it figured out. The computer was set in tablet mode. It must have come that way as I didn't set it! Now everything is OK and I can proceed with entering the data into the Wizard from my screen shots from 4.64
Yeah, don't use Tablet mode :o .. many other post about this in the past. :-))
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html