Need working P.P. for V-carve Pro the centroid P.P. doesn't work <post works, user mix up>

All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller

Moderator: cnckeith

ShawnM
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804734C6498-0401191832
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Need working P.P. for V-carve Pro the centroid P.P. doesn't work

Post by ShawnM »

Better yet post the g code you are getting the errors with so we can see what post processor it was created with. Just looking at the few lines of code in your first post I can tell from the format that it’s not the Vectric Centroid PP. I’m skeptical that it’s an Acorn or Vectric issue even with your 15 years of experience.
Harry-O
CNC Control System Serial Number: 6864

Re: Need working P.P. for V-carve Pro the centroid P.P. doesn't work

Post by Harry-O »

I Checked thumb drive I copied variouse Mach3 files on , I color code it incorrectly, so when I was at shop testing I was actually using oll mach3 pp files. I will test tomorow midel of blizzard here in NH. Sorry y-all my old eyes not working, re-colored thumb drive believed I fixed problem. I'll let you guys know Tuesday. The good side is all you guys caught source of my mistake so thanks a lot Later Harry_O
Harry-O
CNC Control System Serial Number: 6864

Re: Need working P.P. for V-carve Pro the centroid P.P. doesn't work <post works, user mix up>

Post by Harry-O »

Wasn't able to try PP the storm we got yesterday killed my power at shop. Will try again tomorow Harry_O