Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: acorn board fusion 360 and smooth circle

Post by usinart »

Hi ShawnM , my screw are 4010 2510 and my z I can remember.
Yes I put back the 098 and 102 back to one.
That it nothing else.
now I will check the backlash and the find tuning video with marty garage .
usinart
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No

Post by usinart »

hi ,
I made all the modifications we had mentioned but there is still a problem that I don't see how to correct.
It's that my y-axis screws seem to give small knocks or seem not to turn freely or a funny movement. Especially in y- in y + these less obvious. What this produces is a vibration on the head of the router as in the video I made. Any idea of a solution would be appreciated.
thank you !

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bTsU16J6G1sCd1Gm9
Attachments
report_E415F6F138CC-1119204064_2022-01-09_13-51-34.zip
(749.75 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
ShawnM
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804734C6498-0401191832

Post by ShawnM »

This might be a mechanical issue adding to your first issue. I'd start by disconnecting the ball screws from the motor and rotate them by hand to see if they rotate freely or bind anywhere along the full travel. Do your ball nuts have grease fittings? When was the last time you serviced them? If you have any binding, stiffness or crunching in the ball screws they would probably need to be serviced or replaced.
usinart

Post by usinart »

ShawnM
I have a question for you . What would Happen if I had not place number in the Pn 016 and 017 for that ratio thing.
Because for me the ratio is not important because I don't know what is doing in the system .
The only thing I want is a smooth run and a speed at less 150 ipm.
ShawnM

Post by ShawnM »

The ratio is important because it tells the drive how many lines/counts there are for the encoder. It's is explained in your drive manual that you shared with us. Take the time to read the manual so you do understand what is happening and what each change you make does. If you need to contact the drive manufacturer for clarification please do so. They will be of more help with the drive settings that we can be. That said, your encoder by itself is a 2500 line encoder according to the manual and the drive settings you shared. Setting this ratio drops the count to 800 lines and when you multiply that by 4 because it counts in quadrature for each full rotation this gives you the 3200 that you set in the wizard. If you remove the ratio then you have 2500 lines and multiply that by 4 you get 10,000 as a setting in your wizard.

If your Y axis is acting up check all the mechanical parts first. I remember seeing some jitter or jumpy moves in one of the videos on your google photos I think. You only show a pic of 3 drives in the cabinet but you have dual ball screws for the Y axis, you do have 2 drives for the Y axis right? You have 4 drives? Are both Y axis drive set identically with one axis reversed in the wizard?
usinart

Post by usinart »

SHawnM
I have only one drive for the two mother . I follow the centroid info for wiring the two together .
ShawnM

Post by ShawnM »

usinart wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:58 pm SHawnM
I have only one drive for the two mother . I follow the centroid info for wiring the two together .
Can you show me this Centroid diagram? I've never seen two servo motors wired to a single servo drive. How do you wire two encoders to the same drive? I'm thoroughly confused by this now. I looked at your photos to see the drive model number but never looked at the other photos until today. I see two Y axis ball screws which means you should have two servo motors and two drives. Again, please post how you have two servo motors with encoders wired to a single servo drive.
usinart

Post by usinart »

They are connected in parallel like you do with steppers. The encoders are on their own drive. 4 drives, 3 axes plus a rotary axis.

Ils sont brancher en parallele comme on fait avec des steppers . Les encoders sont sur leur propre drive .
4 drive , 3 axes plus un axe rotatif.
usinart

Post by usinart »

Now I want to connect my drive to start and stop my spindle from my acorn console. the drive is a simphoenix vfd e550. It's been a while since I put it back for the connection but now I think it's the right time. The photo is from somewhere I don't remember and the wire colors are the colors of my wire that I wanted to use for the connection. Do you have any idea how to make the correct connection?
Thank you

Maintenant je veux brancher ma drive pour faire partir et arrete mon spindle de ma consolle acorn .
la drive est une simphoenix vfd e550 . Ca fait quelque temps que je remets ca pour le branchement mais maintenant je crois que c'est le bon moment.
La photo vient de quelque part que je ne me rapelle pas et les couleurs de fils sont les couleurs de mon fils que je voulais utilise pour le branchement . A tu une idee comment faire le bon branchement .
Merci
Attachments
IMG_2683.JPG