Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: What does select an axis mean??????

Post by martyscncgarage »

cad cam man wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:24 pm I just simply need to know what is causing this message . I know the x box controller is not a " professional" MPG pendent but not every one has 300 dollars lying around to throw on a accessory. In my case I was able to buy the wireless MPG but there will be someone down the road that encounters this issue and if I can get a fix and share it on the DIY forum maybe I can help someone out in the long run. The reason I got acorn because it is a DIY I enjoy solving problems like this all I need is a little help not suggestions to spend more money . If I could get some insight on why this code ( message ) shows up I could maybe back track and find the source to maybe apply a fix . Sorry for the vent I just hate when im told oh all you have to do is spend more money.
It seems you are attempting to move an axis without telling the control WHICH axis it is.
Did you search the forums for XBOX?
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
cncian
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: A81087B4FFCB-0712192265
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by cncian »

Have a closer look at what Marc (cncsnw) is suggesting in the 3rd thread! He is well versed with Centroid's PLC and accustomed with many, niche-type problems, like yours!
cad cam man
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 4372
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by cad cam man »

Just a quick update I had another post here on this forum and a suggestion was made to check Parameter 962 needed to be changed to either a 1 or 0 . I opened the parameter page to 962 and it was defaulted to 3 so I changed it to a 1 and z axis works so if anyone has this issue in the future may want to check this parameter 962