Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804734C6498-0401191832
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Cncpc

Post by ShawnM »

I agree with you as well Gary and I do know that the user interface for WinCNC on the Shop Sabre is all Shop Sabre, not any doing from WinCNC. It's customized by many OEM's. For the price that Shop Sabre gets for their NEW machines (the one I use was bought used of course) I would had hoped for better. It's a pretty generic screen but does function just fine. We bought this machine used at auction with a few glitches.

There are a few similarities between Acorn and WinCNC that I can tell but being a user of Acorn now for a few years I'm a bit spoiled and I also know the Acorn system better. And yes they both are far superior to any Mach3 hobby system. :shock:
Last edited by ShawnM on Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jcoldon
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Cncpc

Post by jcoldon »

Pun a NEURON simplicity on your acorn . it blow away that win cnc win cnc junk it uses old school pci cards . neuron also working on a light interface that have a arc ok and stop wire input it new designe . he also working on acorn interface threw the screen . neuron is much more then a simple thc unit . it a full auto voltage setting thc . with rsponce 400 ipm check it out