Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 38D2693C1C5C-0620180995
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Endurance Laser

Post by Rut24 »

I have tried this a number of times. It will turn the laser on but will not turn on the laser beam?
I have also tried a number of times to get the controller to control the %power of the laser but the only way to control the power is if I change the Base Frequency in Wizard.
It seems I am getting no control from the spindle relay. I do note that when I Enable the Laser and it calls for power that relay 1 and 8 are activated.
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by martyscncgarage »

Rut24 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:18 pm I have tried this a number of times. It will turn the laser on but will not turn on the laser beam?
I have also tried a number of times to get the controller to control the %power of the laser but the only way to control the power is if I change the Base Frequency in Wizard.
It seems I am getting no control from the spindle relay. I do note that when I Enable the Laser and it calls for power that relay 1 and 8 are activated.
Can you post a picture of your Acorn board and a FRESH report please?
I assume you got your new Acorn board?
Did you post all the information and specifications of the Endurance Laser?
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by martyscncgarage »

Rut24 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:18 pm I have tried this a number of times. It will turn the laser on but will not turn on the laser beam?
Any way you can test the laser itself to make sure it is operating without connecting it to Acorn?
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ