Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Spindle ok

Post by martyscncgarage »

jcoldon wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:57 am Thanks marty i been to the treed not much input there . I do know plasma i been doing builds for a long time .and i have tested just about every plasma controller out there im no oem it a side thing . . i run a FB page cnc plasma table builders . i help DIY guys with there build and motor drive selection . plasma not like a mill . any velocity slow down effect cut . plasma tables need to be able to do hypertherm book speeds and have a good THC with auto voltage setting and other nessary plasma thc settings. Plasma tables need cut speeds of 400 ipm rapids 1100 . to be a good clean cutting table . The the z axis thc needs to keep up with that most dont . I could go on all day with what makes a good thc . A list of setting centroid going to use for thc control and plasma functions on the screen be more helpful then i could make a better sugestion . keep in mind make a controller that dosnot run plasma good you never hear the end of it . plasma guys are not like mill and router users LOL
thanks jeff c
I only referred you to that THREAD so you could post your ideas and suggestions. You may be a good candidate to help Beta Test Centroid Plasma. IF you have the time, have a plasma table, (Hypertherm cutter plus)
I think you will appreciate what Centroid has designed for their THC.

Time is the key thing...sounds like you have good experience with CNC Plasma. Centroid will have all the hardware and software. No need for third party THC's.

Marty
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
Newarkprecision
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No