Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: waiting on delivery
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

RhinoCAM lathe post available

Post by terrymcc »

I have used RhinoCAM for my CAM work on a router for years. I recently converted a Mill Turn to CNC12. Mecsoft listed a Centroid post processor for milling but not for lathe. I gave them a call on Friday and Uday told me they had one and promptly emailed it to me. He also said he if there were any missing features to let him know and he would add them.

I have been a Mecsoft customer for almost 20 years now. I have always found their support second to none. You call, you get a person with in-depth knowledge of the product, and they proactively take care of your need.
rruizvial
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 7804738481A4 0130191589.
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: RhinoCAM lathe post available

Post by rruizvial »

https://mecsoft.com/downloads/download-posts/

To use post-processor from the list, download the post (a .spm file) and move in into the corresponding folder under the Posts folder under the CAM plug-in installation folder. The next time you post-process a toolpath from inside the CAM plug-in, this newly downloaded post-processor will show up in the list of available post-processors to choose from. Please note that once you have downloaded a post, it can be easily configured and/or customized using the Post Processor Generator product available in both the free as well as the commercial versions of the software.

Custom post development available for a Free. Contact sales@mecsoft.com