Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

All the buttons from the VCP with a small bevel

Post by Fredsan »

I added a bevel to all the icons of the VCP, for who is interested: attached the zip file with all the icons. I also included the png files I used to change the icons. If you like them you free to use them, if you do not like them, use the origional or your own icons.
Attachments
Buttons.zip
(860.19 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: All the buttons from the VCP with a small bevel

Post by martyscncgarage »

Fredsan wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:04 pm I added a bevel to all the icons of the VCP, for who is interested: attached the zip file with all the icons. I also included the png files I used to change the icons. If you like them you free to use them, if you do not like them, use the origional or your own icons.
Thanks for sharing your work!
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
cnckeith
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Post by cnckeith »

Fredsan,Hello. please post a fresh report.zip , the report will contain all the files and supporting files for you custom VCP and allow me to easily install it and check it out. thanks for posting. Keith
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html
Fredsan
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by Fredsan »

Hi Keith, I am sorry but I cannot send a report. At this moment I am rebuilding my control cabinet, to connect my new spindle motor + VFD and the Ether1616 board, everything is disconnected. I also did not create a custom VCP (yet).

While waiting for new components to arrive, for the control cabinet, I installed the CNCM software on a different PC than the one I use for my mill, just to have all the .svg files available so I could already start editing the buttons before actually use them. I converted all the available .svg files to .png to edit them with paintdotnet (I do not like Inkscape for this purpose). After editing I used Inkscape to convert them back to .svg. I also posted the .png files in the .zip. I did not change any other file.

I will post some pictures of the control cabinet in another topic, as soon as I have something to show. This might take some time, I have been out of the whole CNC stuff for more than a year (personal reasons), but eager to restart.