I have few questions about drawing S15031 (wiring diagram 220V single phase):
(my closed loop steppers are rated 6.0 Amps max)
1) Do I understand correctly that contactor 1 needs 6 lines and 1 for coil 24VDC?
How can I get so many, because I am able to find only 3poles+1 NC+1 coil 24VDC: example, Siemens SIRIUS 3RT2017-1BB42 https://www.automation24.es/contactor-s ... 2017-1bb42
2) What is OCR2?
3) What means "HIGH-LOW RANGE SWITCH/ NC" in "IN3"?
4) I understand that switches for home/limit are the same, and discrimination of what to do comes from sinking in inputs "IN1" or "IN2", correct?
Thanks very much.
All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:28 am
- Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
- Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
- Oak CNC controller: No
- MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
- DC3IOB: No
- CNC12: Yes
- CNC11: No
- CPU10 or CPU7: No
- CNC Control System Serial Number: none