CNC Control System Serial Number: 780473493C78-0424191949
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Overtravel on paired axes?

Post by badhabit »

Hi,

I got my router up'n'running, but there is one feature that i cannot get to work: The automatic squaring of the paired axes(X in my case). Everything seems to be working. All limit switches have been checked and re-checked. The input lights on Acorn are flashing as they should when triggered. The configuration in the wizard has the correct input set. I've made sure that the slave is hit first, followed by the master(i also tried the reverse to see if that did anything). I tried having them trigger shortly after eachother. I've tried with them (relative) far apart.

The gantry is moving as expected, but it does not stop when it hits the slave limitswitch(nor when it hits the master switch). It just keeps moving as nothing happend, until i hit the estop before it damages anything. Everything works fine with manual squaring(it stops at the master switch as it should)...

What could i have messed up since it keeps moving, even when either the master or slave switch are triggered? Any ideas are welcome, i'm having the feeling that i've tried everything(except for the right thing;-) )

Thanks!

/Thomas
Dan M
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: C8df84dfbdd5-0809181120
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Overtravel on paired axes?

Post by Dan M »

Try the beta software if you haven't yet. I had the same problem with 4.18 for some reason.

Dan