Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

PM-25MV Build

Post by slice »

I have my cnc control cabinet complete for my PM-25MV. I used an old HP pc cabinet. I cut out most of the rear panel and fit a piece of galvanized sheet metal for my connectors, fans, circuit breakers. I used a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate for a back plane to mount my components.

I ordered steppers, drives, Heavy Metal Kit, Acorn, power supplies all from Automation Technologies. Good people to work with.

I plan to build a steel frame table to support the mill and make it so a rolling toolbox will roll in under it. I still need to check some heights. There will be a shelf off one side to support the cnc cabinet. The NUC computer will be mounted up behind my touchscreen with a keyboard mounted in front of the touchscreen.

My mill is on a ship expected at Panama Canal Sept 4. Then to USA. Maybe I'll see it in September.

Thanks to all that post on here as the information is quite helpful. Thanks Marty for helping me out with my bench test issues.

If someone can tell me how to rotate the pictures I will.
Attachments
PXL_20210821_143638011.jpg
PXL_20210821_143104700.jpg
cnckeith
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: PM-25MV Build

Post by cnckeith »

hello. Please make a google photo album and post a link to it here.
did you get the machine? any updates.
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html