I want to look at the I/O settings, addresses etc. I don't have the board yet, nor the panel or PC etc.
I wanted to get familiar with it.
You can demo the cnc interface, but not the acorn software by itself.
All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm
- Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
- Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
- Oak CNC controller: No
- MPU11 & GPIO4D -w/ 3rd Party Drives: No
- DC3IOB: No
- CNC11: No
- CPU10 or CPU7: No
- System Serial Number: none yet
- Location: Outside Winston-Salem, NC
Outside Winston-Salem, NC
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests