Running backwards (resolved)

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

Anthony
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: (0616102337)
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Running backwards (resolved)

Post by Anthony »

When I push x-label goes left y+ table moves foward .120 vac I just purchased used any help?
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Running backwards

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

Please attached a current report of your system. From the Main Menu Press F7 Utilities, and then F7 Report.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
CNC12: Yes

Post by martyscncgarage »

Anthony wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 pm When I push x-label goes left y+ table moves foward .120 vac I just purchased used any help?
What controller are you using? Acorn, All in One DC Oak?
Need more info on your setup.
Centroid Liviu asked for your report file, here are instructions to generate it:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=943&p=4312&hilit=report#p4312
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Based on their serial number of the control, this is an old Centroid CNCDRO control. It sounds like the control wasn't properly setup but that is why we need a current report from the system to see how the system is setup.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
CNC12: Yes

Post by martyscncgarage »

Centroid_Tech wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:30 pm Based on their serial number of the control, this is an old Centroid CNCDRO control. It sounds like the control wasn't properly setup but that is why we need a current report from the system to see how the system is setup.
My apologies. You were providing HIM with a report you had on file.
Marty
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Thanks I fixed the axis moving backwords.
It is a cnc10 I tried to create a report like in the video but that is windows and this is not . It's on a used kneemill that's about all the info I have .or can locate at this time .
It had a dead cmos batery and now I'm in demo mode any sugestions?
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

A dead CMOS battery shouldn't cause the control to be locked out of the CNC10 software. Please email us a current report from that system. Whether you have a Windows or Linux or DOS system, generating a report is pretty much the same. The only time it's different is on the older DOS systems because either the report function didn't copy all of the necessary files or the report function wasn't even supported. Perhaps the attached tech bulletin will help in generating a report.
Attachments
193 Generating Report.pdf
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I attached the files
Attachments
report.txt
(92.34 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
report.zip
(29.66 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Looking at the report, you do have permanent unlocks entered. Please verify that on the Options, it shows Permanent Unlock and Intercon as highlighted in green and that they say ON to the left of the option. If it does, then you have nothing to worry about as when the DEMO expires, those features will remain on. The report shows that it was generated on January 3, 2009. Please make sure that you correctly set the date and time in the BIOS settings. You can get to the BIOS settings by pressing the DEL key as soon as you power the system up.

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Thank you for your help :D