crfa777
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

**Resolved** parallel port

Post by crfa777 »

i cant make the servos move, did i need a computer with parallel port or only ethernet connection, thanks
:oops:
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: parallel port

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

Can you give us a little more information about your setup? Do you have your system serial number or system ID number? Are you using Centroid or Mach3 software? Our currently shipping MPU11/ALLIN1DC systems communicate via Ethernet cable.
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
crfa777

Post by crfa777 »

ajaxliviu wrote:Can you give us a little more information about your setup? Do you have your system serial number or system ID number? Are you using Centroid or Mach3 software? Our currently shipping MPU11/ALLIN1DC systems communicate via Ethernet cable.

i buy dc3iob with mpu11, my desktop is win 7 32 bit without parallel port, i tray to use mach 3 softwere to run a supermax mill , the DF led in the dc3iob is off ,
were can i see the serial number?
when i push the e stop in the monitor with the mause doesn't ear the click relay sound in the dc3iob, i can read the encoders values when i move the table in the mach 3 sofwere, but cant run the servos, i use my old transformer and capacitor and i have 118 vdc in the d3iob
thanks. :shock:
Centroid_Liviu

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

Do you have the Ajax Mach3 Plug-In installed and configured? You can download it here if you don't have it. Also make sure you have Microsoft .Net 3.5 installed as well. What step are you at in the installation manual?
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
crfa777

Post by crfa777 »

ajaxliviu wrote:Do you have the Ajax Mach3 Plug-In installed and configured? You can download it here if you don't have it. Also make sure you have Microsoft .Net 3.5 installed as well. What step are you at in the installation manual?

yesi have install it, i change my computer with an older one with win xp and have parallel port the df led turn on and the relay start clicking, when i tray to move the servos i have axis position error and full power with out motion, the encoder values go higher when i facing motor and turn ccw in my pid,
question?
can i connecct the servos dirct to dc3io or i need other servo driver betwen servos and dc3iob, thanks
Centroid_Liviu

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

The System ID number is on the MPU11 itself. Did you buy the encoders from us? What value do you have for your "CountsPerRev" and what line resolution are your encoders? Please see section 7.7 for wiring motors and motor power. The motor power will need to be wired from your servo power supply to the DC3IOB. And the same with your motor power cables to the DC3IOB. There is schematic on that page that further illustrates the connections. The DC3IOB is the DC Drive in the setup.

cncsnw

Post by cncsnw »

Do you have your limit switch inputs closed, jumpered, or defeated?

If not, the axes won't move.
crfa777

Post by crfa777 »

ajaxliviu wrote:The System ID number is on the MPU11 itself. Did you buy the encoders from us? What value do you have for your "CountsPerRev" and what line resolution are your encoders? Please see section 7.7 for wiring motors and motor power. The motor power will need to be wired from your servo power supply to the DC3IOB. And the same with your motor power cables to the DC3IOB. There is schematic on that page that further illustrates the connections. The DC3IOB is the DC Drive in the setup.

yes i buy the encoder from you dynapar brand 2000 PPR/0 5vl 1/2" 6"cb for each axis

i have a 5 turns per inch ballscrew belted 1.5 :1 60000 count per inch

the mpu11 key a 032911028 date 3/23/11 label QC253 code bar C21073

tray to move sem motors 30m4-59

i already have jumped the limmit switchs and have a e stpo button in use

my connection from the dc3iob are correct when y try to jog, the table move fast and the e stop in the mach3 softwere goes on and x,y,z, axis position error appears and full power without motion i already try switching V+ andV- at the dc3iob motor outputs, i try reversing the encoders and do the same

i keep trying to faind answeres in the forum

thanks appreciate your attention
crfa777

Post by crfa777 »

crfa777 wrote:
ajaxliviu wrote:The System ID number is on the MPU11 itself. Did you buy the encoders from us? What value do you have for your "CountsPerRev" and what line resolution are your encoders? Please see section 7.7 for wiring motors and motor power. The motor power will need to be wired from your servo power supply to the DC3IOB. And the same with your motor power cables to the DC3IOB. There is schematic on that page that further illustrates the connections. The DC3IOB is the DC Drive in the setup.

yes i buy the encoder from you dynapar brand 2000 PPR/0 5vl 1/2" 6"cb for each axis

i have a 5 turns per inch ballscrew belted 1.5 :1 60000 count per inch

the mpu11 key a 032911028 date 3/23/11 label QC253 code bar C21073

tray to move sem motors 30m4-59

i already have jumped the limmit switchs and have a e stpo button in use

my connection from the dc3iob are correct when y try to jog, the table move fast and the e stop in the mach3 softwere goes on and x,y,z, axis position error appears and full power without motion i already try switching V+ andV- at the dc3iob motor outputs, i try reversing the encoders and do the same

i keep trying to faind answeres in the forum

thanks appreciate your attention

sorry the key A is 0329110328

7.5 motor turns per inch
thanks
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Hello,

Please take a report from the system and send it to tech@ajaxcnc.com.

To create a report, insert a usb stick then select F7-Utilities -> F7-Report. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight the usb drive, press enter and then press F10-Accept.

Please send us just the report.zip