Encoder connectors

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

converterking

Encoder connectors

Post by converterking »

Does anyone have the part # from Digikey or any other electronics supplier for the encoder connectors and pins that Centroid uses on their encoders?
Dave_C
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Encoder connectors

Post by Dave_C »

Does anyone have the part # from Digikey or any other electronics supplier for the encoder connectors and pins that Centroid uses on their encoders?
I got mine off of Amazon. It is just a male DB9 connector and I bought the one with the screw terminals so I can remove it easily to thread the cable through holes.

The pin out labels are on every Acorn wiring diagram! (Right in the middle so we do over look it for some reason) :roll:

Dave C.
Grizzly G0678 Mill ,CNC conversion with Acorn. G4004G Lathe, Mach 3 conversion to Acorn.
converterking

Post by converterking »

I don't mean the db9 connectors but the flat connectors that Centroid uses on their encoders and on the opposite end from the db9 connector on their encoder cables.
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
Dave_C
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by Dave_C »

I don't mean the db9 connectors but the flat connectors that Centroid uses on their encoders and on the opposite end from the db9 connector on their encoder cables.
It would probably help if I read your post a little better! Sorry for the confusion....

Dave C.
Grizzly G0678 Mill ,CNC conversion with Acorn. G4004G Lathe, Mach 3 conversion to Acorn.