Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Mill Pro upgade to digitizing bundle

Post by slodat »

There was a conversation on the Facebook group where a few of us said we'd happily pay an upgrade price for the digitizing bundle. In a matter of a few hours Keith posted a photo showing it was now an option. This is one of the many things I really like and appreciate about Centroid. Installing my upgrade license now.

Thank you!

Capture2.PNG
cnckeith
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Mill Pro upgade to digitizing bundle

Post by cnckeith »

thanks for the feedback! We are a small company and understand that your (our customers) success is our success and take positive feedback seriously, it has helped shape Acorn and CNC12 into the successful DIY CNC control that it is now and will continue to do so.
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
All Acorn Documentation is located here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3397
Answers to common questions: viewforum.php?f=63
and here viewforum.php?f=61
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html
HoY
CNC12: Yes

Post by HoY »

I asked for this less than an hour after I got my license file for the first time but was told it was not an option (just a couple of months ago)
I am so genuinely glad its now an option! I didn't want to have to buy the entire package a second time just to get the probing functions unlocked!
taylork057
Acorn CNC Controller: No
CNC12: Yes

Post by taylork057 »

oh sweet! I was wondering if this was an option
CNCMaryland
CNC Control System Serial Number: F045DA7CBF8b-103011290

Post by CNCMaryland »

I wish there was an upgrade option for just the probing cycles. I have no use or desire to digitize anything. Full probing cycles for $49 sounds good to me :)
ScotY

Post by ScotY »

That’s great! Now I don’t have to sell my older Acorn with Pro software to upgrade...thank you for finally offering this option!
cnckeith

Post by cnckeith »

CNCMaryland wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:32 pm I wish there was an upgrade option for just the probing cycles. I have no use or desire to digitize anything. Full probing cycles for $49 sounds good to me :)
hello. fyi.. just because you don't have the Digitizing bundle doesn't mean you can't write you own custom probing macros.. the bundle is mostly for users that want to use the 'canned' probing and digitizing cycles built into CNC12 rather than write their own probing macros. :D Users could even develop a probing macro set and share it for free here on the forum as well.
Need support? READ THIS POST first. http://centroidcncforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043
Gear we use but don't sell. https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... _gear.html
CNCMaryland

Post by CNCMaryland »

Hi Keith - That is good info, I was under the assumption that was a no-no. That will give me something to work on.
cnckeith wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:27 pm
CNCMaryland wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:32 pm I wish there was an upgrade option for just the probing cycles. I have no use or desire to digitize anything. Full probing cycles for $49 sounds good to me :)
hello. fyi.. just because you don't have the Digitizing bundle doesn't mean you can't write you own custom probing macros.. the bundle is mostly for users that want to use the 'canned' probing and digitizing cycles built into CNC12 rather than write their own probing macros. :D Users could even develop a probing macro set and share it for free here on the forum as well.
cnckeith

Post by cnckeith »

CNCMaryland wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:58 am Hi Keith - That is good info, I was under the assumption that was a no-no. That will give me something to work on.
we even wrote a guide to show you how to do it... https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... amming.pdf
CNCMaryland

Post by CNCMaryland »

cnckeith wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:20 am
CNCMaryland wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:58 am Hi Keith - That is good info, I was under the assumption that was a no-no. That will give me something to work on.

we even wrote a guide to show you how to do it... https://www.centroidcnc.com/centroid_di ... amming.pdf
Excellent guide, thanks for the heads up!