Updated DMM DYN2 and DYN4 to Acorn Hookup schematics.

All things related to the Centroid Acorn CNC Controller

Moderator: cnckeith

spindle Nerd
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Updated DMM DYN2 and DYN4 to Acorn Hookup schematics.

Post by spindle Nerd »

Thanks for the follow up.
I think DMM is also working actively to get their arms around Acorn and bow it functions.
I think they need more customizability in their software for a couple features, like the alarm output signal which appears to pulse rather than be at a steady state. They say some CNC control software uses that type of signal, but it certainly doesn't seem to be the norm.
Hi Marty , Got a email from Micheal they are going to try and figure it out ,they asked to give them a couple day's to investigate the problem.

Michael said he would get back to me as soon as he has a answer ,i believe your right they are trying to get there head around all of this and have a great outcome .

They seem to be a little overwhelmed with all the orders they are getting from cross over customers to Acorn and are working very hard to recover.
martyscncgarage
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC12: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: Updated DMM DYN2 and DYN4 to Acorn Hookup schematics.

Post by martyscncgarage »

spindle Nerd wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:00 pm
Thanks for the follow up.
I think DMM is also working actively to get their arms around Acorn and bow it functions.
I think they need more customizability in their software for a couple features, like the alarm output signal which appears to pulse rather than be at a steady state. They say some CNC control software uses that type of signal, but it certainly doesn't seem to be the norm.
Hi Marty , Got a email from Micheal they are going to try and figure it out ,they asked to give them a couple day's to investigate the problem.

Michael said he would get back to me as soon as he has a answer ,i believe your right they are trying to get there head around all of this and have a great outcome .

They seem to be a little overwhelmed with all the orders they are getting from cross over customers to Acorn and are working very hard to recover.
Good to hear and thanks for the follow up.
I got a follow up from Michael today, also saying they are working on the concerns.

Marty
Reminder, for support please follow this post: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=383
We can't "SEE" what you see...
Mesa, AZ