lauyder
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: A900104
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

is 3.04 still available?

Post by lauyder »

The motherboard on the computer I was using up to now gave up the ghost, so I got a newer one. problem is I used to use cnc3.04, now I have to use 3.16. that and now only having 3.5 gb ram is the only difference in the machine but she goes wacky on me when moving two axis at a time. I've gone into parameters to slow multi axis move speed down to a speed that it can handle it when jogging but it still goes wacky running a cycle. says one on the encoders out of position. I noticed when it shut off, federate was set as ipr. why is that? anybody had that problem?
Centroid_Tech

Re: is 3.04 still available?

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Yes, you can still install CNC11 v3.04 if you wish but I would recommend against it. If you provide me with your email address, I can email it to you. Personally, I don't think that is your issue. The CNC11 software defaults to a Feed per Revolution, G99, state. If the feedrates in your program are not Feed per Revolution but rather Feed per Minute then you should have a G98 at the beginning of your program.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..