Swingstoppers
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: a50115
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Full power no motion error 407

Post by Swingstoppers »

I have a DC310 centroid retrofit that is throwing "full power no motion" errors but we believe that the wiring is correct and we can here the motors wining but no motion in any direction. Its error 407 and sometimes 411

If there is a list of diagnostic procedures that would be greatly appreciated.

Serial# : A50115
System ID 1011051053
Software info: CNC10 Mill v1.27
I do not have a software report but if it is needed i will work on it

Thanks for the help
Centroid_Tech

Re: Full power no motion error 407

Post by Centroid_Tech »

Here is a document that you can use to troubleshoot your issue. The biggest thing to check is to see if you get that message when trying to move each axis individually. If you do, then I would verify that you have roughly 110VDC between Vm+ and Vm- on the DC3IO. Some DC3IOs may call the Vm- terminal GND. If it only happens with one particular axis, then I would swap the axes to see if it follows the DC3IO or if it follows the motor. Remember that if you are swapping the cables on the DC3IO that you will need to swap the encoder cable as well as the motor power wires.
Attachments
026 Position Errors and FPWOM.pdf
(23.21 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..