MT_Argentina
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: 1013161612
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: Bridgeport Discovery 300 kit

Post by MT_Argentina »

Hello! After installing the CNC11, I keep getting this warning message.

I tried reinstalling the whole thing, to no effect. What should I do next?

Hernán.

PD: to all who read this, I wish you a happy and prosperous 2017! :D
cncsnw

Post by cncsnw »

In normal operation, this message will stop appearing once you have gone through normal job setup once.

If you want to get rid of this message sooner, and you are not going to be ready to set up a job any time soon, you just need to set a part location and save the tool and offset libraries:

1) Press F1/Setup
2) Press F1/Part
3) Press F10/Set (to set the X axis part zero at the current location, saving it in the cncm.wcs file)
4) Press ESC to return to the Setup screen
5) Press F2/Tool
6) Press F1/Offsets
7) Press F10/Save (to save the cncm.ol file)
8) Press F2/Tools
9) Press F10/Save (to save the cncm.tl file)
10) Press ESC to return to the main screen.
MT_Argentina
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: 1013161612
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by MT_Argentina »

Thanks cncsnw! The benchtest went smoothly. After some well deserved vacations we're now doing the electrical stuff. I'll upload pictures later this week.

I have one pressing question: my machine has 'spindle break' and 'Z axis break', but there is only one output in the AllinOneDC for one OR the other (output9). I'd like to know how to reassign another output to use them both (let's say 4 'mist' or 8 'spindle direction' ). Help?

PD: please let me know if this is unnecessary for some reason, any advice would be appreciated
Centroid_Tech

Post by Centroid_Tech »

The basic ALLIN1DC PLC program has OUT9 defined as the ZBrakeRelease. If you would also like to add logic to be able to control the spindle brake release, the PLC program will need to be modified. You can follow the attached documentation if you would like to modify the PLC program yourself or if you would like please email a current report to support@centroidcnc.com and they will be able to assist you.
Attachments
173 Compiling PLC Program.pdf
(4.48 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
CNC11 PLC Programming Manual.pdf
(2.42 MiB) Downloaded 87 times
193 Generating Report.pdf
(5.58 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..