gjourney
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

9030 Spindle Fault and INP25

Post by gjourney »

I have found some info on the spindle fault 9030 error, which get on startup, it references a jumper between INP25 and input com. Where, or what is INP25, I don't see it on the ALLIN1DC or any of the prints. I am using the original Bridgeport contacts, no VFD. This one of two upgrades I have to do, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
report.zip
Here it is, My apologies, it's my first time posting.
(96.22 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Last edited by gjourney on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diycncscott

Re: 9030 Spindle Fault and INP25

Post by diycncscott »

When requesting support or asking a question, please ALWAYS post (or email to tech@ajaxcnc.com) a current report.zip file so we can reference your hardware and software configuration.
Also, please include details regarding the circumstances under which you are receiving the error.

The ALLIN1DC does not have an input 25. I believe you are referring to DC3IO hardware. Are you sure you have an ALLIN1DC? The ALLIN1DC installation manual provides instructions as to how to disable and/or invert the spindle fault input. Assuming this is a recent purchase (again, please send a report.zip), from the main screen press alt-i to display the realtime I/O screen, use the arrow keys to select INP10/InverterOk (top row, 10th from left) and then press ctrl-alt-i to invert the input (you will see a line on top of the input when it is inverted). To un-invert an input, simply highlight the inverted input and press ctrl-alt-i again (line goes away). You can clear the realtime I/O by pressing alt-i again.

NOTE: All faults require the Estop input to be cycled in order to clear.