mrdttr
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: 0313100165
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Bridgeport conversion

Post by mrdttr »

327 fault comes up when I hit cycle start to home the machine, I've checked LEDs & indicator lights all say I'm good. Checked fuses and optics? Limit switches are all closed, lube fault is closed. Can someone tell me what I'm missing. The machine was working just fine 6 months ago it's been off until this last month
diycncscott

Re: Bridgeport conversion

Post by diycncscott »

Hello,

When requesting support, please ALWAYS include a current report.zip from your system. It contains hardware, software and configuration information that we need in order to be able to answer you questions. You can post it here or email it to tech@ajaxcnc.com. Please be sure to post/send the report.zip (not report.txt).
mrdttr

Post by mrdttr »

I'm unable to save a report to a flash drive, when I go to utilities then report and plug in my flash drive then refresh, the flash drive appears. I select it and hit F10 to accept, the screen tells me the report already exits, I hit Y to overwrite, the dialog says it is saving the report, then it says it is complete. When I move the flash drive to a connected computer and open it to view files no zips show up? I'm running CNC11 Mill v3.01 Rev 3 in Linex
cncsnw

Post by cncsnw »

One of the more common reasons for unexplained "327 .. fault .." messages on early CNC11 systems is stalls, usually due to encoder errors (real or imagined).

Verify that all of your encoders are securely plugged in at both ends, and that you see the appropriate number of encoder counts on the PID Configuration screen while you turn the motors by hand (with Emergency Stop pressed in).

You would gain significantly improved reliability, function, and troubleshooting features if you were to update to current Windows-based CNC11 software (v3.14), or at least to the last Linux-based CNC11 version (v3.03r42 or thereabouts). You would, however, need an updated PLC program to run with the updated CNC11 software.
abubkr168
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by abubkr168 »

Verify that all of your encoders are securely plugged in at both ends, and that you see the appropriate number of encoder counts on the PID Configuration screen while you turn the motors by hand (with Emergency Stop pressed in).

JAMES
mrdttr

Post by mrdttr »

In the process of removing the #3 aux output connector. Trying to locate a reason for the 327 fault. I have now developed A flashing 3 on the LED display. I have attempted to update to a windows program & plc file in the mean time the permanant unlock is gone and I am getting a #22 undefined PLC fault. Encoders don't seem to be a problem. I think have attached a report zip. Any suggestions or direction would be appreicated.
Attachments
report.zip
(74.36 KiB) Downloaded 456 times