MRH200A Wiring for GPIO4D

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

Salman

MRH200A Wiring for GPIO4D

Post by Salman »

Hi
I have Mitsubishi MRH200A Servo Drive.i need a lil help with wiring . following are the pin detail i found
Inputs to Mitsubishi servo drive
1. Speed ref - (often also referred to analog - )----------------- 3(LG) OR 29(TLAN)
2. Speed ref + (often also referred to analog + )------------------- 2(VC) OR 27(TLAP)
3. Drive enable (What voltage)-------------------------------------- 12(SON) 24V (Com out 17 (SG))
4. Input common----------------------------------------------------- 17 (SG)
Outputs from Mitsubishi servo
1. Drive Fault (What voltage) ------------------------------------- 48(ALM) 24v (com Fault 20 (vin))
i have doubt for Speed ref Pins because Mitsubishi manual shows in Torque Mode TLAP (Torque Command ) is +-8V .the other thing is Drive Enable Voltage which is 24V should i use Relay to enable SON ?
I tune Servo amp in Torque Mode
Regards
Attachments
Speed-Control.pdf
(20.5 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
Pin_Detail.pdf
ALL PIN Details For MRH200A
(244.61 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Torque_Control_Mode.pdf
Schematic
(18.09 KiB) Downloaded 328 times
CNCguy
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: MRH200A Wiring for GPIO4D

Post by CNCguy »

When using MPU11 for most servo drives, Velocity mode is far better.
Salman

Post by Salman »

Thanks for your reply. ok i will do it. if i use it in velocity mode TLAP (+) and TLAN(-) is connected to Analog and com pin outs?
Salman

Post by Salman »

Can any one help me with wiring details? Encoders are working ,When move with hand DRO updated. but when i try to jog the error raise "full power with out motion" i think am doing some thing wrong with servo to GPIO4D connections. or servo.
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Salman,

Are your drives indicating that they are enabled?

Can you measure the analog output from the drive when you are commanding motion? NOTE: The output will drop to zero when the "Full Power Without Motion Error" is displayed. It's best to use an analog meter if you have one -digital meters may be too slow to update the reading before the software issues a fault.

Please send a report from your control.

To create a report, insert a usb stick into your computer and,from the main menu in CNC11, select F7-Utilities -> F7-Report use the arrow keys to navigate to and highlight the usb drive, press enter and than F10 to accept. This will create 3 files on your usb stick, report.zip, report.txt and install.sh

Please email the report.zip to tech@ajaxcnc.com
Salman

Post by Salman »

Scott
Thanks for reply. i mange to Drive the servo(LSP and LSN are not connected to SG ,they act as limit switchs for amp) but now another error raise Axis Position Error.i check the whole encoder Wiring and its perfect.
is it possible this error raise because of Parameter? because i use the default setting for Encoder Parameter.
i will try to change the parameter tomorrow ( change from "output division ratio setting=1" to "output pulse setting =16384" and that setting might give me 4096 Pulse/rev), can you advise me the value for the parameter #39. (Encoder).
Attachments
Parameters.pdf
(536.22 KiB) Downloaded 357 times