TODD DAVIDSON
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: A787
DC3IOB: Yes
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

AJAX CONTROL CHANGE OVER

Post by TODD DAVIDSON »

I HAVE A AJAX LATHE CONTROL THAT WAS BOUGHT IN 2004 I MOVED IT FROM A LATHE WITH A BAD HEADSTOCK TO ANOTHER LATHE THE CONTROL WAS WORKING FINE WHEN I MOVED IT. I HAVE IT ALL HOOKED UP NOW THE ONLY THING WE CHANGED IS NEW ENCODERS BECAUSE THE MOTOR SHAFTS WERE BIGGER. THE MOTORS ON THE OLD LATHE WERE AJAX MOTORS AND WE ARE USING FANUC MOTORS NOW WHEN WE GO TO JOG IT IT COMES UP WITH ERROR 411 FULL POWER WITHOUT MOTION WE HAVE DONE EVEYTHING THE MANUALS SAY WITH NO CHANGE IN THE ERROR COULD ANYONE GIVE US ANY POINTERS WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH TODD
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TODD
bloomingtonmike
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: 0916130849
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Re: AJAX CONTROL CHANGE OVER

Post by bloomingtonmike »

Check the amperage setting for the drive inputs (the pins have a range). Once you verify those are right make sure to run the tuning.

More Knowledgeable people than I will reply tomorrow :)
Mikie in Bloomington IL
TODD DAVIDSON

Post by TODD DAVIDSON »

HI HOW DO I GO ABOUT CHECKING THE AMPERAGE AND SETTINGS FOR THE DRIVE INPUT THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY TODD
Centroid_Liviu
Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
CNC11: Yes

Post by Centroid_Liviu »

Can you send us a report of your system? That will allow us to see what your parameter settings are as well as see exactly what hardware you are using. From the main menu press F7-Utilities, then F7-Report, it will then ask you for a location to save it to. We just need the report.zip generated. Please email it to tech@ajaxcnc.com .
When requesting support READ THIS POST first. https://www.viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1043

Please ALWAYS post a FRESH report. To make a report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

(We pride ourselves on providing timely solid technical support but, without good information we may not be able to help and/or reply until such information is posted.)
TODD DAVIDSON

Post by TODD DAVIDSON »

THANKS I WILL GET THAT TODAY BUT IT WILL BE TONIGHT BEFORE I CAN EMAIL IT THANKS TODD