Allin1DC CNC Controller: Yes
Oak CNC controller: Yes
CNC Control System Serial Number: 0916130849
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: Yes
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Offline Centroid - How to put tool library on it

Post by bloomingtonmike »

I asked tech support this one day and they told me but I did not take good enough notes.

I have offline Centroid software installed in my office and have the dongle/usb key for it.
I want to load my tool library from my mill's Centroid software onto the Offline Centroid.

I know I take a snapshot on the mill. How do I load the tool library to the office PC?
Mikie in Bloomington IL
cncsnw

Re: Offline Centroid - How to put tool library on it

Post by cncsnw »

If you are using CNC11 on a Mill control, then you want to copy the files "cncm.tl" and "cncm.ol" from the control into the "c:\cncm" directory on your offline system.

One way to get them from the control is to make a Report, then extract those files from the resulting "report.zip" file.

If you are using CNC11 on a Lathe control, then you copy the single file "cnct.ttl" into the "c:\cnct" directory on your offline system.

If you are using CNC10 on a Mill control, then you need "cnc10m.tl" and "cnc10m.ol", and they go in the "c:\cnc10" directory on the offline system.

If you are using CNC10 on a Lathe control, then you need "cnc10t.ttl", and it goes in the "c:\cnc10t" directory.