timeout:MPU11 NOT RESPONDING
102 ERROR INITIALIZING CPU CANNOT CONTINUE
RETURN CODE 63
PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR DEALER

What does this mean
Centroid_Tech

Re: mach 3 cnc kit startup

Post by Centroid_Tech »

It means your MPU11 motion card is not intializing. Make sure your PC, MPU11, and DC3IOB are all getting power at the same time when you power the system up.
When requesting support, please ALWAYS post a current report. Find out how to take a report from your Acorn, CNC11 or CNC10 system here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecvg0VJp1oQ.

If your question is PLC, Macro or program related, please also post a copy of the program or macro as well.

Without the above information we may not be able to help and/or reply until the required information is posted..
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

It means either that the MPU11 is not initialializing properly "or" that the communications between the PC and the MPU11 are not setup correctly. In addition to insuring that the MPU11, DC3IOB and PC are powered simultaneously as mentioned above, check your ethernet cable and connection as well.

Was this ever operating? -It seems I spoke with you yesterday and it was.

If I remember correctly you had everything up and running and were adding the Estop connection on the pendant. Is that correct?

If you hold down the alt key and press the F6 key, it will open a command prompt. Type "ping 10.168.41.2" -without the quotes and press enter.
What message is returned?

Now type "ping 10.168.41.1" -without the quotes and press enter.
What message is returned?

If you get "timed out" responses from either of the above commands, you have network communications issues... Are you using shielded ethernet cable? Do you have the ethernet routed with the 3 phase of the spindle or any other high power/noisy devices?

type "exit" (without the quotes) press enter to close the terminal window.

Power up the Mpu11 and wait 1 minute for it to intialize - What is the status of each of the 4 LED's next to the power connector on the MPU11?

What else changed between when it was working (yesterday?) and now?
Stjhon

Post by Stjhon »

no i never powerd up the controler you misunderstood, it has taken 31/2 hrs to get any info my ethernet cable was not conected properly now i am at a run screen and cant do anything i cant access any windows shown in this manual I am struggling here and not liking it.