crfa777
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

**RESOLVED** Can't find sales info

Post by crfa777 »

I WANT INFO OF Mach Ajax CNC Control w 3-Axis Servo Drive & PLC, Mach3, BUT ON EBAY DONT RESPOND THE MAIL, NO PHONE ANSWERED IN THE WEEB PAGE THELEPHONE NUMBER THE FAX NOT WORK, WERE CAN I FAUND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE, THANKS,
Captain Midnight

Re: CANT FIND SALES INFO

Post by Captain Midnight »

Thanks
Last edited by Captain Midnight on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
rppman

Post by rppman »

They have helped me out when I needed it and many other people also. I am very happy with my dc310b and mpu11 setup on my bridgeport type mill. It is required that you have a little common knowlege like, how to read and look at pictures which it seems captain midnight is having troubles with. Sorry captain but I have read many of your post and I am just calling as I see it and I don't think it is right that you want to badmouth Ajax to potential happy customers.. you need to talk one on one with ajax. From what I have seen they have tried many times to help you
bezelchuck

Post by bezelchuck »

I am retrofitting a large VMC and have had many questions each of which has been answered quickly, thoroughly and clearly by the Ajax team. Their after sales help has been excellent.
Cfra777 bear in mind these guys are really busy,if you have a specific question that isn't answered in any of the extensive documentation on the Ajax website then ask it here on the forum and you'll get a helpful response I'm sure.
Best of luck
Phil
CNCguy
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

Post by CNCguy »

To: Captain Midnight from CNCguy, you have 43 posts :!: listed on this BB
You have the 2nd highest number of posts/questions after Ajaxscott who has 143, and most of yours were answered by Ajaxscott! :roll: This means that almost 1/4 of Ajaxscott's posts over several months were spent answering your questions!

P.S. Many thanks to all of those who have posted thoughtful questions including background info on their installation which helps everyone to determine if it applies to their own system. And a special thanks to those who , once their question/problem is resolved, post a summary of how it was solved for everyone to see. ;)
Last edited by CNCguy on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
diycncscott

Post by diycncscott »

Hello crfa777

I believe you are not in the USA, is that correct? Venezuela? I ask because on Friday afternoon I received many, many phone calls (around 3:30pm EST) from a number a believe is in Venezuela but every time I picked up the call, it dropped the connection. Also, I received a single voice mail but the sound was very broken. All I could understand was that someone wanted to purchase a control but I couldn't tell if the person left any contact information.

My caller ID ran out of space and could not display your complete phone number but if you post a phone number here and I'll return your call right away.

Regards

Scott