OAK Custom control panel using 11077 connector?

All things related to Centroid Oak, Allin1DC, MPU11 and Legacy products

Moderator: cnckeith

jj80909
Acorn CNC Controller: No
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: No

OAK Custom control panel using 11077 connector?

Post by jj80909 »

Do you have any more information on the optional 11077 control panel connector on the OAK board? I would like to create a custom panel with individual switches and wire them to utilize the control panel connector on the OAK board. Also, using the existing connector will make for a cleaner install.

I have downloaded and looked at the wiring diagrams. There is a drawing for the 11077 control panel, but it does not specify the connector used or the factory used pin-outs.

Reference data on mating connectors for the other board connectors would also be appreciated.
Attachments
OAK_11077.pdf
(52.9 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
bfreestone
Acorn CNC Controller: Yes
Allin1DC CNC Controller: No
Oak CNC controller: No
CNC Control System Serial Number: none
DC3IOB: No
CNC11: No
CPU10 or CPU7: Yes

Re: OAK Custom control panel using 11077 connector?

Post by bfreestone »

The operators control panel uses switches matrixed into a microprocessor that communicates with the mpu11 so it's not as simple as making your own cable and plugging it in. I believe Centroid offers the PLC Add 6464 for people that want to make custom machine control panels. There is also an add 1616 if you don't need that many switches you would also have to custom code the PLC to work with your inputs. Centroid offers custom overlays of the Aux buttons on the pendant if that's enough for your use.

http://www.centroidcnc.com/downloads/ce ... visual.pdf